Logo competition for DataPortability.org: how to get the best
Boldenone undecylenate nedir I love this kind of thinking. DataPortability.org, the extremely important web initiative I have written about before, needs a logo. Redhat claims that its existing logo is too similar to theirs.
Chris Saad, the chair of DataPortability.org, has launched an open competition to design the new logo, with the winner determined by open voting on the web from a short list selected by the steering group. This being a highly prominent initiative that is potentially enormously valuable to the whole ‘net community should attract some talented people. However Chris has also got a whole host of prominent people and companies who support the initiative to kick in prizes, to in fact make this a very attractive proposition to the winner. Prizes currently offered (with more continuing to come in) include:
Current prize list:
http://jedaware.com/buy-steroids-for-plants Buy steroids for plantshttp://kokinetics.com/oxymetholone-rohm Oxymetholone rohm
- iPhone from Jive Software
- Weeks ad space on Techcrunch! Thanks to Michael Arrington over at Techcrunch
- A Month ad space on either CenterNetworks (www.centernetworks.com) or
HTMLCenter (www.htmlcenter.com) thanks to Allen Stern
- $100 from Bub.blicio.us thanks to Brian Solis
- $100 of Compete Credits to get access to premium reports thanks to Jay Meattle at Compete.
- $500 and a “I’d sync that” T-shirt from Plaxo thanks to John McCrea
- An A0 Trendmap from Information Architects
http://royalmaderavineyards.com/testosterone-wiki Testosterone wiki 2nd and 3rd Prize will be:Anavar dosing protocol
http://steroider-kobe.com/natural-testoterone-booster_ev/ Natural testoterone booster Pro-bono legal advice is also being sought.
Full details of how to submit logos and contribute prizes at Chris’s post on the DataPortability logo competition.
The submissions so far can be seen on Flickr’s DataPortability pool:
These include some who have posted their submission on their blogs too: