- Case study: hitting the Billboard charts by free online streaming of the album
- ABC Radio National: Discussion on the future of influence
- The future of social networks and television distribution channels
- The emergence of mobile augmented reality
- Top Twitterers: US, Canada, Norway, Australia, UK, New Zealand
- Keynote: Transforming Aged Care with Technology
- Quick review of TEDxAdvance on Future of the Enterprise
- Q&A: Twitter’s retention rates: will Twitter be pervasive or a niche app?
- Availability of talent drives entrepreneurial innovation – the story of Silicon Valley unemployment
- Six key insights into the future of the Direct Selling Industry
Future Exploration Network Blog
Quick review of TEDxAdvance on Future of the Enterprise
On Tuesday I spoke at the TEDxAdvance event in San Francisco on Future of the Enterprise.
In short, it was a great event, with close to 80 very interesting people in attendance, and excellent energy during the presentations and ensuing conversation over drinks.
I won't replicate the fantastic write up of the event by Andrew Mager on ZDNet's The Web Life blog - check it out for a great overview of the proceedings and some of the ideas that flowed through the evening.
A video of my presentation was taken - I hope to post it up here soon.