- Business Today: Interview on how business can use social media
- Tech23 showcases the rising tide of outstanding Australian tech
- The immense value of expertise location will help drive enterprise social media
- There is no best practice for Enterprise 2.0 – every company is different
- Inside Knowledge review of Implementing Enterprise 2.0
- CMSWire review of Implementing Enterprise 2.0 - A Practical Guide
- A list of business applications for blogging in the enterprise
- Video of TEDx on Future of the Enterprise in San Francisco
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0: Free Chapter 7 – Governance
- Which would you prefer to do your work without: email or ERP?
Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum Blog
Janssen-Cilag wiki case study
Here are a few links to more detailed information on the Janssen-Cilag Wiki Intranet case study:
- Our Intranet, the Wiki: Case Study of a Wiki changing an Enterprise.
- Building Enterprise 2.0 on Culture 1.0.
- Clarify. Simplify. Implement.
The presentation slides are also available here.
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Janssen-Cilag wiki case study.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
By Alex Manchester, Editor, The Internal Comms Hub (Australia), MelcrumThe Janssen Cilag case study was one of the standout presentations at last week's Enterprise 2.0 event (written about here, here and here), and chief architect Nathan Wallace has po... Read More