- Business Today: Interview on how business can use social media
- Tech23 showcases the rising tide of outstanding Australian tech
- The immense value of expertise location will help drive enterprise social media
- There is no best practice for Enterprise 2.0 – every company is different
- Inside Knowledge review of Implementing Enterprise 2.0
- CMSWire review of Implementing Enterprise 2.0 - A Practical Guide
- A list of business applications for blogging in the enterprise
- Video of TEDx on Future of the Enterprise in San Francisco
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0: Free Chapter 7 – Governance
- Which would you prefer to do your work without: email or ERP?
Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum Blog
Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum coming soon! New speakers and latest updates
The Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum is coming up very soon now!
Click on the image below for our latest flyer on the Enterprise 2.0 event, giving full details on why this will be the premier Enterprise 2.0 event in Australia this year.
As you can see from the speakers pictured above, who represent just some of the leading experts speaking at the event, pretty much all the people who matter in this space in Australia will be there to share their expertise.
I’ll post soon in more detail about the points below. For now a quick summary of some of the features that will make attending the event to be indispensable for anyone who is involved in assessing or implementing web or mobile technologies in the enterprise:
* International keynote by video from JP Rangaswami, the visionary who instigated the first major implementation globally of Web 2.0 technologies in the enterprise at Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, as featured in the landmark Harvard Business School case study and the Andrew McAfee MIT Sloan article that introduced the term Enterprise 2.0.
* Australian keynote from David Backley of Westpac, the senior executive in Australia who has probably done the most in generating organizational value from innovative technologies, speaking on: Creating Business Value from Emerging Technologies
* A very special feature is our ‘mini-workshops’, in which Australia’s leading consultants and experts in the field run a series of 20 minute participatory workshops. All attendees can choose 4 workshops to attend, gaining immense value from the pragmatic experience available.
* A series of Australian case studies of leading practice in implementing web and mobile technologies, showing both the potential value in these initiatives, and the practical realities of making it happen.
* Numerous audience roundtables and workshop sessions, in which participants discuss key issues with their peers, and workshop key issues such as approaches to governance and principles for successful implementation.
* Our Implementing Enterprise 2.0 report, included in the price of registration, will be by far our best and biggest report yet, offering a practical guide to creating business value from web technologies in the organization.
I hope to see you there.