Future of Media Summit 2006
The Future of Media Summit 2006 was a unique conference connecting thought leaders at simultaneous events in San Francisco and Sydney. Video, audio, interactive cross-continental discussions, and live audience blogging will create an entirely new experience for participants.
Key features of the Future of Media Summit include
- Linking, comparing and contrasting two key global media markets
- Bringing together media thought leaders to develop new perspectives
- Providing specific insights into the globalization and localization of media and content to access global markets
- Highly interactive, including extensive audience discussions and participation
- A fun, engaging, and unique experience for all participants
There is also substantial high-level content associated with the Future of Media Summit, including a Future of Media Podcast Series, strategic frameworks for the future of media, and research across international media markets.