Future of Media Summit 2006
- Future of Media Summit 2006 Overview
- Future of Media Summit 2006 Blog
The Future of Media Summit 2006 was the world’s first conference held simultaneously in two continents.
This unique event connected thought leaders at an event spanning San Francisco and Sydney. Video, audio, interactive cross-continental discussions, and live audience blogging created an entirely new experience for participants.
Features of the Future of Media Summit 2006
- World’s first conference held simultaneously across two continents using video and social media links
- Exceptional speakers including Chris Anderson, Eric Beecher, John Hagel, Jack Matthews, Craig Newmark, David Sifry, and many others media leaders
- A standout podcast series featuring Art Kleiner, Jerry Michalski, and other insightful thinkers
- Launch of the highly influential Future of Media Report 2006 and Future of Media Strategic Framework
- The Future of Media 2006 blog, including posts by a range of event participants
- Highly interactive, including extensive audience discussions and participation
- A fun, engaging, and unique experience for all participants