Future of Media Summit 2007
Following the striking success of the inaugural Future of Media Summit in 2006, the Future of Media Summit 2007 was held simultaneously on July 18 in Sydney and July 17 in San Francisco. This unique half-day event explored the critical issues confronting the current and emerging worlds of media.
Features of the Future of Media Summit 2007
- Exceptional speakers including Chris Gilbey, Jeremy Liew, Harold Mitchell, Mitch Ratcliff, Gabe Rivera, Keith Teare and many others media leaders
- Launch of the highly influential Future of Media Report 2007
- The Future of Media Summit blog, including posts by many event participants
- Highly interactive, including extensive audience discussions and participation
- A fun, engaging, and unique experience for all participants