- Case study: hitting the Billboard charts by free online streaming of the album
- ABC Radio National: Discussion on the future of influence
- The future of social networks and television distribution channels
- The emergence of mobile augmented reality
- Top Twitterers: US, Canada, Norway, Australia, UK, New Zealand
- Keynote: Transforming Aged Care with Technology
- Quick review of TEDxAdvance on Future of the Enterprise
- Q&A: Twitter’s retention rates: will Twitter be pervasive or a niche app?
- Availability of talent drives entrepreneurial innovation – the story of Silicon Valley unemployment
- Six key insights into the future of the Direct Selling Industry
Future Exploration Network Blog
Keynote at Direct Selling Association conference in March
I’m giving the keynote at the Defining our Future conference in the Gold Coast 22-24 March, run by the Direct Selling Association. Below is an introductory video on the event, briefly reviewing the event and main speakers.
I’ve never spoken to the direct selling industry before, but certainly the themes I often cover of the evolving network economy and media landscape is highly relevant to the audience. I’ll go into more detail later on what I’ll be covering in my keynote.